Monday, September 19, 2011

What a Fun Weekend

We went to NC this weekend for my 20 year high school reunion. It was such a fun weekend. Friday night we headed to my old high school for a home football game. Our class had a tailgate party in the parking lot an hour before the game and we were able to meet each others children. It was so neat to be back at my high school. Our team won 38 to 7 :)

Saturday we just hung out at my Granma's house. The kids had fun exploring in the woods around her place and climbing trees, playing in the dirt and raking up a small pile of leaves to play in. My sister stopped by for a visit along with her family and a friend. That night Jim and I headed to my reunion while the kids hung out with their Pawpaw playing Apples to Apples and Bingo with lots of laughter thrown in. For me, it was so much fun seeing old friends again. Words can't express how much I love my classmates.

We headed home Sunday morning so we could arrive at church to participate in our churchwide Luau. We have some Samoan families in our church that shared their food and traditional dance with us. It was a fun afternoon.

So, as you can see, it was a very busy but fun weekend for us. Now it's back to unpacking, doing laundry and getting the house back in order.

I'm sure as I finish getting all our pictures from this weekend together I will be sharing them with you, so there's more pics to come. Hope you all had a fun weekend. Be blessed.

This is a picture of Kyle taking a nap out
at Granma's in the bed that was
built for my Dad when he was a baby.

Another pic of the bed while Kyle is sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment