Thursday, June 21, 2012

Arbonne Party

So, the news that I'm so excited about (I mentioned a couple of weeks ago about exciting news) is that I have become a consultant for Arbonne, a skin care and health and wellness company.  I LOVE the Arbonne products, they are botanically based and formulated to Eurorpean standards, no carcinogens and they smell wonderful and work great.

Anyway, I am so excited about the income opportunity I have with Arbonne.  I have seen so many women who are doing great in this business and I know I can too.  All I have to do is follow the pattern that my upline has put forth and I can achieve it.  It truly is achievable :)

Tonight we are having a party at my house and if you haven't been invited, consider yourself invited now.  We will be doing foot spas and facials and it will be so much fun. If you want to know how to get to my house just send me a message here or on Facebook and I'll be in touch.

So now, back to cleaning.  Got to get this place ready.  Hope you can come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment