Friday, July 20, 2012

Getting Rid of Ants

Do you have problems with those little sugar ants that find their way into your kitchen and never seem to leave?  Well, here's a way to rid your kitchen of them.  A friend of mine posted this on Facebook and I just had to share.


I've actually tried the dry version of this and it worked but I think adding the water will make it work faster. I just made a batch this morning and distributed it around in various places where I have seen ants. Now just waiting to clear my house of them :)


 Just  click on this link to find the recipe. Ant Killer.  Let me know how it works for you.

PS-For those of you who don't know what boric acid is, it's the Borax you find in a box in powder form in the laundry aisle at your local market. If the link doesn't

No comments:

Post a Comment