Monday, September 17, 2012

Mama's Visit

Sorry about no blogging last week for those who like to read my blog.  We went a week without internet and the only posts I put up were a couple on my Facebook blog page from my phone.  Just as well though, my Mom was visiting from NC so we just spent the week hanging out with her and doing all kinds of fun things without needing the internet :)

Monday we just spent the day at a local park.  Enjoyed a picnic and then letting the kids play.  It amazes me sometimes how much I take for granted.  My Mom loved just watching my kids play all afternoon and never seemed to be in a hurry to leave the park.


The next day we headed to Ijams Nature Park for another picnic and some hiking.




The rest of the week was spent relaxing and just enjoying each other's company.  I'm so glad that my Mom was able to come visit.  We all enjoyed having her here so much and hated to see her go.


No comments:

Post a Comment