Monday, September 24, 2012

My Pregnancy

I feel the need to apologize to those of you who follow this blog on a regular basis.  My lack of blogging daily is totally due to my pregnancy.  I don't have much morning sickness, just a little nausea once in a while that passes easily, but what I do experience is being tired, all-the-time.  I can take a short nap and wake up and still feel like I need a nap.  I feel like I have no energy to accomplish anything.  I know this is just my normal first trimester side effects and will pass once the second trimester rolls around.  Just know that, in the meantime, I don't mean to miss out on my blogging and that very soon I will be back to my regular routine :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I remember that feeling!! It got to the point with one pregnancy that I dared not even sit down! Or else I'd be out for at least an hour!
    Rest up as best you can... Your body is working hard!
    Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for understanding :) It's all worth it.

    ReplyDelete