Monday, October 1, 2012

The Flu

For those of you who know us, you know that we have been fighting the flu bug here in the Merli household. It seems to have hit everyone except the two littlest and me (we are praying it doesn't spread to us).  With everyone else being sick I've been the runner.  My duties have been chasing the little guys and trying to keep them out of trouble, fixing food, getting drinks, keeping up with everyone's medications and trying to keep everyone comfortable.

My poor house has been neglected and today is the first day in about 5 days that I have had the energy to start getting it back in order.  It will take more than a day to accomplish this, but I am so thankful that I have the energy to get started. I must say, it's looking a little better already :)

Thankfully, I believe everyone is on the down side of this flu and hopefully soon our home will be back to normal.  I pray your home has not been affected by this flu and if so, I pray for a quick recovery for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment