Thursday, February 3, 2011

Above Rubies Magazine


I love Above Rubies and the encouragement that they give to Mothers. So, I was wondering how many of you out there may not be familiar with them or their magazine, and I wanted to tell you about them. Here's a quote from their website that explains who they are:

Above Rubies is a ministry to encourage women in their high calling as wives, mothers, and homemakers. Its purpose is to uphold and strengthen family life and to raise the standard of God's truth in the nation.

You can subscribe to their magazine (which is free) and also to their newsletters from their site. They are so full of encouragement no matter where you are in motherhood. If you ever think you are alone in certain situations, you learn that you're not and find encouragement from other Mom's who have gone through the same thing. You learn that God is your strength in all situations and help is just a scripture away.

I love how this ministry has ministered to me and I'm sure it would you too. To learn more and/or request your free magazine go to http://www.aboverubies.org/.

No comments:

Post a Comment