Friday, February 18, 2011

Motherhood

A few years back a very dear friend of mine gave me this wall hanging. I have treasured it not only because of who gave it to me, but because of what it says. It reads, "Motherhood, God's highest calling."


I love having this reminder in my home everyday, for there are some days that I forget how privileged I am to be a mother. I forget that it is a high calling and a gift from God, that my children are His reward.

I wish every mother could have one of these in her home to remind her of how blessed she is to be a Mother. Today, I pray for God's blessing on you and your home. May you be reminded today of the high calling of Motherhood and that your children are His reward.

Have a blessed weekend everyone.


"Lo, children [are] an heritage of the LORD: [and] the fruit of the womb [is his] reward."
Psalm 127:3

No comments:

Post a Comment