Monday, June 27, 2011

I'm Back

In case some of you were wondering why I didn't get many posts out last week, I was out of town visiting family in NC. I wanted to visit my Grandma in the hospital and see how she was doing. I'd like to thank everyone for their prayers. She is finally home and her health is much improved. They were able to give her some blood on Tuesday which helped to increase her platelets which in turn greatly improved her overall condition.

I was able to see my Mom, Dad, sisters, some of my aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews as well. I hope to go back soon when we can all go together (Jim, Josiah and Christiana were unable to make this visit) and possibly spend more time there.

It's good to be home. Now to catch up on laundry and get my house back in order :) I pray that all of you and your families are well. Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment