Thursday, May 17, 2012

For Real Thursdays - Socks!!!

I'm not really sure how this happens since it always seems, in my house, that we never have enough socks when we need them.  Yet, here's evidence that we have plenty of socks.  A year ago I posted about how to keep socks together because we had a basket full of mismatched socks.  Now we have two!!  How did that happen?



Well, at least since I've taken these pictures we've sorted the socks and are now back down to one basket.  I would still love suggestions on how to keep this from happening though. Do you find this as a common occurrence in your house as well?  Any clever inventors out there who could solve this problem?

2 comments:

  1. We are in the same boat! Thankful for summer to be here which means sandals and flip flops! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful for summer, too. Love not having to worry about socks this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete