Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Frugal Weekend Activities


Ahead of time, I decided to do some research this weekend to find out what was going on for our frugal family. I was excited to find out that Home Depot was doing their Kids Workshop. I always forget until after the fact. But this time, we made it. The kids got the chance to make rain gauges. I think they are cute and I'm glad that I remembered to take them. They also got aprons that they adorn their pins on each time they complete a project. For those of you like me who forget when things happen because you have so many other things on your mind, you can find great websites to help you. If you live in the Knoxville, TN area you can visit couponkatie.com for all kinds of frugal ideas. I wanted to take the family to Bruster's this past weekend because it was PJ Day but we were not in town while they were open. I love finding free things to do, don't you?

So maybe I'll post what we do on the weekends that are cheap and give you an idea of how we can still go out without costing us and arm and a leg. Maybe it will help you find things to do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment