Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Making Time

One of the questions I've been asked when people find out I have seven children is "How do you find time to spend with each of them individually?" Well, I make time in my day. For instance, I spend 30 minutes of one on one time with each child during school hours. Each day I walk for exercise for 30 minutes. Each day a different child gets to go walking with me. I also try to find moments throughout my day to spend a little time with someone; cooking, folding laundry, a quick trip to the store etc.

I love each of my children dearly and love spending time with them individually. Even though we are all one family there are so many wonderful personalities that make up each of us. My children make me laugh and they are fun to be around.

I encourage you to make time in your day to spend with your children individually as well. It will be fun for you and them.

No comments:

Post a Comment