Monday, October 25, 2010

Internet Stomping Ground

Recently read a post by raisingolives.com on her internet stomping ground and thought it would be fun to do mine and share it. All you do is open a browser and type in a letter of the alphabet to see what it thinks you are going to. It was quite interesting to see where I have been lately on my personal netbook. Try yours and see what are your internet stomping grounds. Here's mine:

a-amazon.com
b-bigcommerce.com (Must have been from when my husband's computer broke down and he used mine for a while to build his website)
c-craigslist.org (We are keeping a lookout for a 12 or 15 passenger van)
d-dollartreefeedback.com
e-ebay.com
f-foxnews.com
g-greenbankusa.com
h-homesecurity4life.com (Our website-the one Jim was working on for my letter b)
i-imaginationlibrary.com (Dolly Parton's reading promotion site)
j-jimmydeanbreakfastclub.com (I don't remember why I went to this site, I think there was a coupon involved)
k-knoxville.craigslist.org
m-mapquest.com
n-netflix.com (Where we get our movies for Friday Family Night)
o-oaksfarm.com (Looking up local corn mazes and pumpkin patches)
p-peoplestring.com
q-nothing
r-realtor.com (Always looking for land to hopefully build our log home on one day)
s-survey.walmart.com (Anyone else do the surveys from the top of your walmart receipt?)
t-tncornmaze.com
u-ups.com
v-visionforum.com
w-walmart.com
x-nothing
y-youtube.com
z-zuma.com (Had a coupon for discounted family pass so I was researching how much a family pass was to begin with)

So there you have it. It really was fun to see where I've been lately. I was a little surprised that facebook wasn't my f letter and a few others that I thought would show up but realized that if you have a shortcut to a site it won't show up in your browser as a site you've visited lately.

So what are your internet stomping grounds?

No comments:

Post a Comment