Monday, January 31, 2011

January 31, Already?

Ok, someone please tell me where January went. It can't possibly be the 31st already. I knew that January was going to be a busy month, but really, where did it go?

My Dad use to always tell me when I was younger not to wish my life away by trying to grow up too fast. He said that as you get older, time goes by even faster and although you will continue to grow when you're young, you can't go backwards when you're older. How true this is. I've watched things speed up more and more every year and it makes me want to make the most of each day. I need to enjoy each day to its fullest and count my blessings everyday. As each year will continue to go by faster and faster, I pray that I will laugh more, encourage more and love more.

If you're young and you're reading this, don't wish your life away. You WILL grow older and when you do it will go by faster and faster, so enjoy being young. If you're already an adult and you're reading this, enjoy each day. Enjoy your spouse, enjoy your children, enjoy your grandchildren. Enjoy each day for it is a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment