Monday, January 10, 2011

No Baby and a Snow Day

So, here I am one day overdue. This is really quite typical for me, so it comes as no surprise. However, I would be glad at any time to deliver this little guy and have him in my arms.

In the meantime, we are enjoying a snow day here at our house. The kids have had fun playing outside and now everyone is in and settled down for a while. Jim has headed out to check the roads in case I go into labor later and Kaitlyn and I are enjoying a quiet game of Racko.

I did get one thing accomplished today, though. My wonderful Victory Group (Wednesday night Bible study group), chipped in together and got us a pack and play for the baby. We got it put together and in place. So, we are as ready as we will ever be. We'll keep you posted on baby news.

Here are a few pictures from the kids in the snow today.

Snow covered trees in our backyard.

Kaitlyn making a snow angel

Matthew making a snow angel

Matthew

Christiana and Kaitlyn

Joshua

Jonathan

Micah, Patience (our dog), Jonathan,
Kaitlyn and Joshua

Joshua when he realized I was taking his
snowsuit off and he wasn't going back outside.

Our new Pack and Play!

No comments:

Post a Comment