Thursday, May 26, 2011

For Real Thursday's- Car Shopping

For those of you who have been reading my posts for a while you may remember the one about when our Suburban broke down on the way to the Birthing Center http://b4uask.blogspot.com/2011/01/oh-what-night.html. Well, since that time we have only had one vehicle and it only seats five. My husband and I have had to take turns going to church on Sunday mornings with four kids taking turns each week as well. Every Sunday night Jim goes to church since he helps with Royal Rangers and takes the kids in Royal Rangers and Missionettes, and I go every Wednesday night (with kids, of course). We're always home on the weekends because we can't go anywhere together as a family and that's just the way it is for now.

It's not easy finding a 12-15 passenger van in our price range. We do not want to finance anything so this really limits what we can get as well. It hasn't been easy, but we're making the most of it. I just look at it as each day that goes by is one day closer to the day we will have another van.

If you'd like to join us in prayer, that would be great. We want to make sure we don't settle nor do we buy something that is just going to break down soon after and cost lots to repair. I know that my God owns cattle on a thousand hills and nothing is impossible for Him. I also know that good things come to those who wait. So, I have faith that we will get just the right vehicle just in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment