Thursday, April 26, 2012

Haircut


A couple of days ago I decided to give Kyle his first haircut.  The back of his hair was getting a little long and so I was just going to trim the back only.  I decided to use the largest guide comb so not to cut too much at one time because I wasn't really sure how short I wanted the final result to be.  Well, I'm glad I went with the largest size due to the fact that he did not cooperate with me and did not enjoy having his hair cut at all.  I had Josiah hold Kyle in his lap and he still did not like it, even though he did laugh a little because the razor tickled his head. With that being said, it is obvious that I wasn't going to press the issue and try to go shorter.

So, my final result is a haircut that you can't really tell ever happened.  Below are the before and after pictures.

Before
 Before
 After
After

2 comments:

  1. My 3 yob still doesn't cooperate with haircuts! My oldest son was terrified of the buzz clippers, so I tend to just use scissors. I started cutting my husband's about 2 years ago and he now gets lots of compliments on it... Yay! for saving $$$!! (4 boys and hubby)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cut all our boys hair too. They typically start out well, but they get tired fast so you have half a haircut and an unhappy kid. I always make sure daddy is around to help!

    ReplyDelete