Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday's Tip - Designer Bath Tissue Holder

Here is a really great idea that I haven't tried yet but as soon as I can get some scrapbook paper I'm going to try it.  I already have my empty oatmeal canister ready.  I think it's a great idea.  What do you think?  Are you going to try it as well?  Let me know. 

Here's the link for instructions.  http://www.couponing101.com/daily-frugal-tip-diy-designer-bath-tissue-holder/.

P.S. In case you haven't noticed I love couponing 101's DIY projects :)

1 comment:

  1. hi very nice blog and very nice information and so cool.I recently posted on Facebook remembering the Northern Girls and their colored tissue in our bathroom. I was wishing we still had colored tissue. It generated quite a few comments. I would love to have some Aqua for my bathroom right now.

    bath tissue

    ReplyDelete