Monday, August 20, 2012

Garden Update

I haven't written anything about my garden lately, so I figured it was time for an update.  I have been able to harvest some tomatoes, cucumbers, banana peppers, green peppers and green beans.  Due to the long span with no rain here in TN, I haven't produced as much as I had hoped.  I've been able to harvest enough to enjoy but not enough to can.  I was really hoping to can green beans, pickles, and tomatoes this year, but that's not going to happen.  Oh well, I am very thankful for what I have gotten.  Nothing like enjoying fresh veggies straight from your garden.

Sorry I don't have more pictures.  I find myself just enjoying the harvest and forgettig to take pictures.  Here are a couple of pics of some ripe tomatoes on the vine before I picked them :)





No comments:

Post a Comment