Thursday, August 2, 2012

Trip to the Dress Shop

So Monday when I went to the dress shop I had Christiana and Joshua with me.  As those of you who are on my B 4 U Ask page on Facebook saw, Joshua kept himself occupied by dancing and making faces in a mirror.

Well, Christiana shared some pictures with me (after we left) that she had taken of Joshua that kept her occupied while I searched the racks...



h


Christiana said he would say "Nana, I don't like this,"  and I can totally see the whole scenario play out in my head just by looking at these pictures.  I can't help but feel sorry for him and then laugh because it's just too funny to me.  

I suppose that's what you get when you have two girls and six boys and the girls are the first and third children in the family.  They don't have little sisters to dress up... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment