Monday, August 27, 2012

New School Year

Today we started back to school.  It has been kind of a crazy day.  Getting back on track with school and chores and such has taken more adjustment than I expected.  Not only that but my house is still a bit unorganized due to moving things into the house from a storage barn in our backyard to a smaller, cheaper storage unit down the road. We are still dodging boxes and working around chaos, but little by little our house will get put back in order. I would have waited to start school but we had already put off starting last week due to the  dining room being so full you couldn't even get to the table. I didn't want to keep putting it off when we needed to get started.

So, here we are, school year 2012-2013.  I have kids in 11th, 9th, 7th, 5th, 3rd, and 1st grades. Two little guys not in school yet and a baby due in April.  Should be an interesting year :)


No comments:

Post a Comment