Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday's Tip - Snack Bowls

About two weeks ago we got the kids a special treat for dessert. I stopped by Walmart and picked up individual dessert bowls in the form of these Betty Crocker Warm Delights Minis. Two bowls per container.


They are little individual cakes that only take 30 seconds in the microwave to heat and then we added a scoop of vanilla ice cream and had a special treat. After everyone was finished we stacked the bowls to throw away, but as I looked at them I realized they were the perfect size for snack bowls.



So I threw them on the top shelf of my dishwasher and they came out perfectly clean. I now serve things like Goldfish crackers, grapes, granola, yogurt, etc. in them. I'm so glad I kept them.

Snack bowl next to a regular cereal bowl.

Recycling these bowls, it's my Tuesday's Tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment