Monday, April 25, 2011

Our Easter

This Easter was sooo much fun. We invited family and some new friends over and it was a blast. Church and the message were great and time at home afterwards led all the way into the wee hours. The best Easter ever.

I have a very bad habit of getting so wrapped up in enjoying myself that I forget to take pictures. So unfortunately, I didn't get any of our new friends nor of us preparing, eating or fellowshipping. But here are a few of what I did get. Hope you all had a blessed Resurrection Sunday.


Our goofy Easter picture.


The kids colored eggs.


Coloring eggs the night before.


Coloring eggs

Christiana Easter morning
with her chocolate ichthus.


Table full of Easter baskets Sunday morning.

Everyone enjoying their Easter
baskets Sunday morning

Egg Hunt!!!






Fruits of his labor :)

Uncle Mike pushing the kids
on our swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment