Monday, August 22, 2011

Maggie Moo's

Each time one of our kids has a birthday we (Mom and/or Dad) take them out for ice cream. Last year it was Baskin Robbins, this year it's Maggie Moo's. This past weekend I took the girls out for their birthday ice cream. Now those of you who keep up with my posts know that the girl's birthdays were in January. So why am I just now taking them out for their birthday? Because we were doing a churchwide fast in January and time has completely slipped away and we are just now getting around to taking them out for their birthday ice cream. I suppose it's better late than never. The girls didn't mind.

Do you have a special place you take your kids for their birthday? Does the whole family join or do you take the birthday kid out alone? I love input, so share your special celebrations. Maybe you'll inspire someone else to do the same :)

Maggie Moo's!

Yummy!

Mmmm Mmmm Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment