Monday, August 8, 2011

Manic Monday

I know that my posts have been hit and miss lately and for those of you who read my blogs regularly, I apologize. We are now back from NC (after three trips in about a four week span) and settling in here at home again trying to get back to our regular routine. Along with trying to get caught up on laundry we are also trying to get our house in order for visitors. Kyle has had an ear infection and is cutting teeth so he has required a little more one on one time from me lately.
Last week we did some rearranging in our dining room and upstairs that left the house looking worse before it will look better and now we are working like crazy to try and make the house presentable before our visitors come later this week. Not only that, but it's time to get ready for a new school year so we are switching out books and preparing for school. By the end of each day I feel like my head is spinning with all the thoughts of things that need to be done, yet there doesn't seem to be enough hours in my day to complete them all.

I know that through Christ all things are possible and that everything that needs to be accomplished will be accomplished right on time.



No comments:

Post a Comment