Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday's Tip - Scrubbing your Bathtub

Ever had soap scum in your bathtub that eventually makes you wonder if your bathtub is an almond color or white? Well, I recently decided to do a good scrubbing of our tub and found something that worked that I hadn't thought of before. I tried a magic eraser (I have the extra power one that says it's 50% stronger). It was much easier than the Comet I was using and took less elbow grease than the Comet. Don't know why I hadn't thought of it before. I mean, even the back of the box mentions that a good use for it around the home is tubs. I suppose I always thought I needed to save them for marks on my walls (which are not showing up as much now that Joshua is getting older *yay*).

So pull out those magic erasers and use them on other tough spots around your house. They really work well.

Oh, and by the way, my tub is white (now).

No comments:

Post a Comment