Monday, June 28, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Thought I would send out an update on my pregnancy for those of you wondering how it's going so far. I am about 11 weeks and doing well. I have a little pooch already and not much nausea anymore. I am still tired a lot. I do have days where I will have lots of energy and I will accomplish things like rearranging and de-cluttering our master bedroom or tackle projects like cleaning the boys room (with the boys, of course). Then I will have days where I don't even feel like I have the energy to crawl out of bed. That's all quite normal for me.

I spoke to a midwife this week and I'm planning another home birth. I love having my babies at home. I've had my last two at home and only wish I had known about birthing at home from the very beginning. I'm looking forward to meeting her and getting to know her.

I will keep you posted as I go. I'm due January 12th for those who don't know, but I normally tend to deliver at 41 weeks instead of 40 weeks so this date is just a ballpark idea for me. The interesting thing about this is that our last baby was born on January 12th and a week after his birthday is Kaitlyn's birthday so we will just have to wait and see what happens. Will someone share their birthday? Who knows :)

No comments:

Post a Comment