Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Works for Me Wednesday

A couple of weeks ago when I had to go get Christiana and Josiah supplies for camp I decided to start off at the Dollar Tree. I'm so glad I did. Remember those travel size soaps and toothpastes that use to cost about 50 cents at Walmart? Well, they are no longer 5o cents. You pay about 97 cents for a little tube of toothpaste and a small bar of soap. Well, not for me any longer. I have learned that you can go to the Dollar Tree and buy two full size bars of Irish Spring or Dial or a couple of other brands for only $1. You can get deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrushes and snacks from there and get more than the little sample sizes. So, from now on when going on a trip somewhere we will always go to the Dollar Tree first and get full size items. Works for Me!

For more Works For Me Wednesday ideas visit We Are THAT Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment