Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Nutcracker

My oldest son, Josiah, is performing in "The Nutcracker" that is presented by the Appalachian Ballet Company out of Maryville along with the Knoxville Symphony Orchestra playing live along with them. They did a matinee today and will do another one tomorrow for school children then Saturday night at 8pm and Sunday at 2pm they will be performing for the public at the Knoxville Civic Auditorium. Then Next Saturday, December 11th at 2pm and 8pm at the Clayton Center for the Arts in Maryville.

He's having a blast and I'm so excited for him to have this opportunity. It is keeping me busy though, so if you don't hear from me tomorrow, you'll know why. Wish I had better pictures but my camera is on the fritz and I only have my phone camera right now so these are the best I can do. Hope you enjoy them and if you get the chance come watch live, it's a great show.



Josiah in make-up and costume for the show.

Act 1 "The party scene"

Act 1 "The party scene"

No comments:

Post a Comment