Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year Everyone

I don't usually make New Year's resolutions, instead I like to think of them more as goals. My first goal this year is to have a healthy, safe delivery for Mom and baby very soon. After that I'm not really sure. Our church participates in a 21 day fast to start off the new year. Since I'm pregnant and will be nursing a full fast is out of the question for me so instead I'll be fasting sweets and our family is doing a TV fast, no tv, no movies for 21 days. During this fast I'll be praying for direction and guidance and asking God what He wants of me this next year. At that point I know what goals to set for 2011 and what direction I'm going. So my goals will come later (after the fast).

How about you? Do you set New Year's resolutions or not?

I pray that everyone of you have a wonderful New Year's celebration with friends and loved one's and that 2011 will be your best year yet. Blessings to you all and Happy New Year's.

No comments:

Post a Comment