Thursday, July 22, 2010

Where's Josiah?

The day before yesterday I was in the kitchen and Josiah was in the living room reading some history. All of the sudden I noticed that he sounded very far away and muffeled. Wondering where he was I began to search for him. Once I found him I had to grab the camera and record what I saw. Please excuse the mess in my living room. I had been sorting clothes all morning and hadn't had the chance to put them all away or do any other cleaning, but this video was too cute to keep to myself.

It's amazing where kids choose to read sometimes, but hey, as long as he's reading, I'm ok with it :) Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. It's good to hear your voice again, Tina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It would be great to hear yours too. Give me a call sometime.

    ReplyDelete