Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday, Kaitlyn


Today is my daughter, Kaitlyn's, 10th birthday. (For those of you keeping up, yes this is the third birthday three weeks straight). It's hard to believe that 10 years ago today I was holding her as a newborn in my arms. She is such a sweetheart and always has been. She was my easiest baby; sleeping through the night at 8 weeks old (I could lay her down and she would just go right to sleep), then when she would wake up she would just sing until I came to get her, she potty trained quickly and didn't have hardly any accidents at night, she can keep herself entertained for long periods of time playing or drawing. She loves to be cuddled with and is a compassionate person. I am proud to be her mother and feel that I am blessed to have her in my life.

I love you Kaitlyn! You are beautiful inside and out and I look forward to watching you grow into the awesome woman that God has designed you to be. Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment