Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Playing Dress Up


Each of my older children takes a half an hour break from their school to help watch the little guys so I can focus working with the school age kids. Well, Kaitlyn, loves to play dress-up with the boys during her time. Sometimes it's Davy Crockett, sometimes they are cowboys. On this occasion she decided to play Indian with them. I couldn't help but to get a picture of her and Joshua. Notice that Joshua is wearing a breechcloth (over his diaper, of course) and not a cloth diaper.

I love that they play along with her and that she enjoys spending this time with her brothers as well. Without them having this individual play time with an older sibling moments like this would never happen. I'm so glad that I learned about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment