Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sweet Rewards




Last night at church Kaitlyn and Micah's Victory Kids class had a talent show. Jim and I stayed to support our kids instead of going to our Victory Group and Christiana and Josiah left their classes to come support them as well. I love that our family supports and encourages each other. Kaitlyn and Micah both did an excellent job. We were SO proud of them, words just can't express our true heart's expression. There were no winners in the talent show, so not to hurt anyone's feelings, so after church we took our kids out for ice cream. We were going to go to Baskin Robbins because they had 31cent scoop day , but when we got there the line was out the door. So we decided to go to McDonald's instead. As you can tell from the pictures, no one was disappointed.

We love hanging out with each other and we always have a blast when we do. I love my large family and all the perks that come from having a large family. I am so proud of each and everyone of my children and love expressing it in all sorts of ways, including going out for ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment