Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

I pray everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend. I thought I would just share a few pictures of what we did.

On Saturday we always dye eggs. Sunday morning the kids wake up and get their Easter baskets (they know they are from Mommy and Daddy and not the Easter Bunny). Then we head off to church then home for our Easter meal and egg hunt.

Our family after church on Easter

Saturday we dyed eggs

Our bunny cake

Easter morning, kids with baskets

Hunting for eggs

I love spring and Easter here in the south where flowers are in full bloom and everything is so alive. We had a wonderful Easter. Now if I can just find all those plastic eggs laying around the inside of my house that the kids have been playing with. I feel like I'm the one egg hunting sometimes :) Be blessed everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Such lovely photos! Mike said they had a great time with you all on Sunday. I'm so jealous! That is a lovely photo of all of you. I copied it from FaceBook to make as a desk top pic for my computer. Have a lovely day. Love you.

    ReplyDelete