Monday, August 16, 2010

Back to School

Today is our first day back to school for the 2010-2011 school year. I must say that I really like getting back to a schedule where everyone has assignments and everyone knows what they are suppose to be doing. Don't get me wrong, summer break is fun, but even though my day is fuller it just seems to go more smoothly during school.

I didn't get a picture this morning of everyone working but thought I would grab my camera and take a couple of pictures this afternoon of a couple of my guys finishing up their assignments.

Micah working on his Spelling.

Josiah finishing up his Math.

Hopefully my plan works and we are getting a jump start on school in order to have extra time when the baby arrives to hang out with our little one without worrying about school getting accomplished. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment