Thursday, August 5, 2010

Free Books in the Mail

I heard about Dolly Parton's Imagination Library a couple of months ago, checked it out and signed my kids up right away. I love feeding my kids love of books and having books sent straight to my house for free is the best thing since sliced bread.

Today, my 4 year old received his second book, Take Care, Good Knight.

Of course, there is no wasting time in reading it right away.


I love reading to my children. I love seeing them sit quietly with books surrounding them and picking up one after another after another, like they can't get enough of them.

If you are not familiar with Dolly Parton's Imagination Library you can check it out here http://www.imaginationlibrary.com/. It's easy to sign up and doesn't cost a thing. It is only for children from birth through 4 years of age. So if you have children in that age range why not encourage their love of books by having them delivered straight to your door?

2 comments:

  1. Just a note. I went to the website to try to sign my nephew up to receive these books. What a great program! Unfortunately, I was given this error: "We apologize but currently there is no sponsor for Dolly Parton's Imagination Library in your area." Too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear that. Maybe they will get one soon.

    ReplyDelete