Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Works for Me Wednesday

So I finally got to meet my midwife today. I am so excited. I delivered my last two babies at home and it was a wonderful experience. I only wish that I would have known about midwives and home delivery from the very beginning, I would have delivered all my children at home.

I love being in the comfort of my own home with my husband and children around. I love the one on one attention of having a midwife there with me to coach me along and I love climbing in my own bed after delivery with my new baby and husband and cuddling up to take a well deserved nap. I love that my children have the comfort of home while waiting for the baby to arrive and can color, make a cake or sleep (depending on the hour of the night).

Delivering at home with a midwife, works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment