Friday, August 6, 2010

School Time

So it is about that time again, and it's time to pull out all the curriculum I have from previous years and find out what I have in my inventory. I usually start back to school with the kids the day after Labor Day, but with a baby coming in January I think I'll start back mid August just to give us a little more time to get school in before baby comes.

I love homeschooling my children and like every year I'm trying to think of ways to make it more fun and interesting. I had planned on switching gears a little this year by doing more of a unit type study with my kids, but unfortunately I will have to wait until later. So I will be doing what we've always done, which is textbook style learning, but looking for ways to spice things up a bit with lapbook lessons and other fun ways to learn.

How about you? Are you ready to start your school year? Are you using the same or switching curriculum? How do you make school fun for your kids? I love hearing what you are doing so feel free to share. I look forward to hearing from you. Have a blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment