Friday, August 20, 2010

School Helpers

Since there is only one of me and five children being homeschooled I can't always get to everyone right away. On days when I need to spend a little extra time explaining a subject to one of my older children I call on someone to help with reading for my little readers. I enjoy teaching my little ones to read so this is not something I do everyday, but I have found it is good every now and then to share this joy. It builds relationships between my little reader and one of their siblings.

Christiana helping Jonathan

I had a picture of Josiah helping Micah with the map of the US and locating states but unfortunately those two pics have disappeared. :(

Although homeschooling multiple children is challenging, there are ways of making it work. After all, part of the reason I chose to homeschool was to build relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment