Monday, August 9, 2010

Meeting with my Midwife

Today I am taking the kids and we are going to meet my new midwife. I'm looking forward to, hopefully, getting to hear the baby's heartbeat.

I love having a midwife and the relationship I get with someone who really takes a interest, one on one, with me and my baby and my family. I love delivering at home in comfortable surroundings and getting to snuggle and cuddle with my new one from the moment it is born and not having to send it away with strangers. I love having my husband and children right there to welcome our new family member and can't wait until I am holding our new one in January.

For now, I am looking forward to getting to know the lady who is going to help me bring this precious child into the world. Praying for a good meeting and safe travel (we have to drive about an hour to get to her place).

No comments:

Post a Comment